Website Western Marble & Tile Ltd.
Western Marble & Tile Ltd. is looking to hire a dependable Stone Installer who provides the highest quality of workmanship and service in a high demand of daily installations of stone in commercial buildings, residential homes and condominiums. This also includes ensuring work areas are clean and presentable to the home owner and or clients and providing exceptional positive professional service for all customers.
Work schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m plus overtime.
We are a high-energy successful team where safety and quality are #1. Western Marble & Tile Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits plan and a competitive compensation program. Join a team where change is constant and the opportunity for growth is at it highest!
• Completed Secondary Education
• 2 to 5 years of previous stone countertop installation experience in the stone manufacturing industry
• Experience in excellent customer service including the ability to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
• High attention to detail, quality and safety
• Excellent communication skills with the appropriate command of the English language and the understanding and knowledge of how to deal with people effectively.
• Ability to follow work orders and read drawings and measurements.
• Ability to use hand tools for stone and quartz product fabrication
• Willingness and ability to learn standard industry units of measure; strong mathematical skills.
• Strong analytic, organization and planning skills.
• Deadline driven, able to handle multiple tasks while working in a team environment.
• Positive professional demeanor.
• Ability to lift heavy materials over 60 lbs
• Valid Driver’s license
• Accurately and efficiently installs Western Marble & Tile Ltd Products (stone countertops) at customer location
• Confirms customer appointments and makes necessary changes to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of scheduling
• Confirms measurement and fit of sinks, faucets and appliances required for installations
• Ensures that all tools are maintained and in good working order
• Performs regular quality checks with each job as well as loads product onto vehicles
• Responsible for the safe transportation of product to the job site.
• Inspects job site prior to installation (identify any obstacles or safety hazards)
• Prepares installation area and adjusting cabinetry for product installation
• Unloads and carries pieces into work site safely (completed daily)
• Installs pieces (problem solve and adjust pieces, if necessary)
• Responsible for communicating with managers in regards to any installation issues (delays)
• Completes safety data sheets
• Providing exceptional customer service to the retail customers, corporate customers, homebuilder representatives, architect firms, designers etc.
• Providing a positive and professional experience for all customers.
• Maintain clean working areas
• Communicate product specifications to Customers and Employees.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The position will required the following physical activities on a regular basis; standing, sitting, walking, talking, hearing and handling. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
Indoors in a non-temperature-controlled environment. The typical noise level for this job is loud (85 decibels which may require ear protection to be worn). Manitoba Health states that ear protection must be worn at all times when current volumes are more than 85 decibels.
Vision Requirements: Safety glasses when operating Machine or hand tools.
Does this opportunity interest you? Do you want to be part of a successful team? Then APPLY TODAY!!!
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org